Please Read Our Special Events & Cancellation Policy.
If you have any questions about the special events & cancellation policy contact us directly at: 540.463.3235.
- The deposit will be forfeited if the guest arrives after the date specified or departs before the final date of the reservation.
- It must be understood that a deposit insures that your accommodations will be available as confirmed and also insures the Lodge that the accommodations are sold as confirmed.
- Certain special event weekends, holiday’s, college graduation and reunion times may have minimum 2-3 night stay requirements and may be subject to different cancellation policies.
- If the dates you selected require a minimum stay or the cancellation policy is different than our standard 7 day policy, we will contact you prior to confirming your stay. Certain Holiday and Special College Graduation, Reunion and Parents' have different cancellation policies.
- No refunds should you cancel within the stated policy period unless we can rebook the room. Please Contact Us for questions. 1-800-882-1145.
E-mail cancellations cannot be accepted
Telephone if you need to cancel.
Contact us at: 800-882-1145 or 540-463-3235.