Llewellyn Lodge COVID-19 Updates & Policies
Guest safety and health have always been at the top in our 35 years of Innkeeping here at Llewellyn Lodge. Covid 19-prevention added measures included:
- Commercial Foaming soap dispensers for all common areas.
- Sanitizing wipes available at all times
- Cleaning and sanitizing of common areas & shared surfaces after each use.
- Breakfast seating & scheduling policies in respect to current social distancing prescribed measures by the Virginia Dept of Health.
- In Room and outdoor are additional dining options for breakfast.
- Temperature Screenings
We (John & Ellen) are the staff here and our place is fairly small and we have additional measures in place for keeping guest rooms sanitized and clean. Being smaller we can be more efficient than larger places in every aspect of our mission to insure guest health and safety. We repond to any problems quickly.
We have added addtional meal preparation measures including:
- Sanitized dishwashing, etc.
- Increased hygiene steps in food handling including: frequent handwashing, masks, gloves and more.
We welcome any questions and want you to enjoy your stay at Llewellyn Lodge.
Our business is proud to participate in PACT, a commitment to Protecting All Citizens and Travelers in Lexington, Buena Vista, and Rockbridge County. To learn more about the PACT and other participating businesses, please visit www.LexingtonVirginia.com/PACT for addtional infromation.
John & Ellen, Innkeepers