Llewellyn Lodge located in the heart of Historic Lexington Virginia and in one of the most beautiful areas of the Shenandoah Valley.
To help with your journey we have put the following detailed information together. Whether you are in town or looking to visit one of the major local universities, visiting area historical sites and attractions, enjoying natures beauty, or wanting to enjoy outdoor activities then Lexington and the Southern Shenandoah Valley are the place. Making Llewellyn Lodge your visit headquarters will greatly enhance your time in the area. John is a native and can point you in the right direction.
- Visiting Lexington, VA - information about colleges, historic sites, dining, shopping and more all within walking distance of the inn!
- Nearby Attractions and Activities - a short drive will bring you to some great attractions like Natural Bridge, Lime Kiln Theatre, the Blue Ridge Parkway, wineries, antiques and a whole lot more.
- Day Trips - make Llewellyn Lodge your headquarters and head out on some day trips to Monticello, Skyline Drive, Appomattox Courthouse, Bath County, Highland County and many others.
- Colleges and Universities - a closer look at the campuses of Washington and Lee University, VMI (Virginia Military Institute), and Southern Virginia University.
- Motorcycle Tours - If you travel on 2 or 3 wheels we have several area adventures and great rides for you.