An Incredible Hands-on Fly Fishing Experience!
Experience Learning & Enjoying the World of the Trout
Introduction to Flyfishing Trips- Frustration free in a Mountain Pond Setting
Picnic Lunch is included Low Student-Teacher Ratio
Great for Couples- Friends-Young & Old, Parents- Grandparents
John Roberts, your instructor, has more than 60 year s offly fishing experience.
- Equipment Introduction & Tips to Remove Frustration in Set Up
- Flycasting Basics, we try to get you on the water quickly
- Basic Entomology, Flies & Fish Identification & their habits
- Learning the important Knots
- Safety Considerations for the Sport
- Enjoying & respecting the places where trout live.
- Working your fly properly in moving water and other presentations
- How to Read Water & find fish, good Trout Water Defined
- How to Catch Spooky Hold Over Trout, Big Fish in Small Places
- How to Land Fish, Photo & Properly Release Them
We also have Stream Trips for the More Experienced call us at: (540) 463-3235.
VIsit www.vatrout.com for more information.