Llewellyn Lodge COVID-19 Updates & Policies
Feb 1 , 202 1Update-Masks are optional
Your Hosts John & Ellen are Fully Vaccinated 3/31/2021 with Boosters- Oct 2021
Guest safety and health have always been at the top in our 37 years of Innkeeping here at Llewellyn Lodge. Covid 19-prevention added measures included:
- Commercial Sanitizing Foaming No- Touch soap dispensers for use in all common areas- also required guest use for entering dining area.
- Sanitizing wipes available at all times.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of common areas & shared surfaces after each use.
- Breakfast seating & scheduling policies in respect to current 6' social distancing prescribed measures by the Virginia Dept of Health.
- In Room and outdoor are additional dining options for breakfast.
- Temperature Screenings- at checkin- required for entering the Lodge.
- No one with fever or symptons of Covid- 19 , or known exposure to a Covid -19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the Lodge.
- Masks Are required in our common areas.
We (John & Ellen) are the staff here and our place is fairly small and we have additional measures in place for keeping guest rooms sanitized and clean. Being smaller we can be more efficient than larger places in every aspect of our mission to insure guest health and safety. We repond to any problems-concerns quickly.
We have added additional meal preparation measures including:
- Sanitized dishwashing, etc.
- Increased hygiene steps in food handling including: frequent handwashing, masks, gloves and more intense cleaning in all areas. Ultra-violet santizaion of rooms.
We welcome any questions and want you to enjoy your stay at Llewellyn Lodge.
Our business is proud to participate in PACT, a commitment to Protecting All Citizens and Travelers in Lexington, Buena Vista, and Rockbridge County. To learn more about the PACT and other participating businesses, please visit www.LexingtonVirginia.com/PACT for addtional information.
John & Ellen, Innkeepers